Forgo Hand Soap, Wood scent
- Vegan hand soap, made from 99% natural ingredients. It comes packaged in paper bags and is available in powder form to dissolve in water in an elegant handmade glass bottle.
- Hand wash in powder form
- 99% natural ingredients
- Handmade glass bottle
- Vegan product
- Contains no sulfates
Forgo is an innovative, all-natural and plastic-free alternative to classic liquid soaps, offering handwashing liquid in powder form.The product is packaged in small paper bags and, when mixed with water, transforms into a gentle, moisturizing and generously foaming liquid soap.
The product contains up to 99% natural ingredients, and the fragrances are derived from the distillation of wood and agricultural residues. Forgo soap is fully vegan and sulfate-free. In addition, the elegant design of Forgo's products was designed by the renowned Form Us With Love design studio.
The Forgo handwash starter kit includes a pouch with soap refill and a beautiful 250 ml glass bottle, handmade in Portugal. To prepare the hand wash, mix one sachet of the refill with hot tap water in the glass bottle and shake.
The product is vegan, contains no sulfates or animal ingredients, and the fragrances are derived from the distillation of wood residues and citrus pulp. Although the handwash is 99% natural, the remaining 1% is an essential preservative that ensures freedom from harmful microorganisms and is required by EU regulations.
Forgo is a Swedish company with a small team of outsiders based in Stockholm whose goal is to create a vision of the future where everyday items do not harm people or the environment. Forgo adheres to the EU's ingredient safety and health guidelines, which prohibit the use of more than 1,300 ingredients in personal care products. All ingredients are vegan, not tested on animals, contain no sulfates and are low in toxicity.
The company chooses ingredients based on their benefits to our bodies and the environment. They use fewer than ten ingredients in their formulas, which effectively cleanse and nourish the skin while not harming the environment after rinsing. Forgo uses agricultural waste instead of food and fast-growing plants instead of exotic fruits to minimize its environmental impact.