Glasses for serving cold drinks Open Glass, tre product
- Open Glasses, designed by Kamila Widz, is a set of 6 glasses handmade from blown colored glass. The tulip shape allows you to fully experience the aromas and flavors of beverages. Ideal for serving cold drinks of any kind.
- The thick, heavy bottom makes the glasses hold more securely in your hand
- Ideal for serving cold drinks of any kind
- The color of the glass is the result of dyeing in the mass, not superficial varnishing, which makes them extremely durable and dishwasher safe
- They can be used as glasses or as candle holders for tealights
The simple yet sophisticated form and versatile capacity of Open Glass glasses makes them ideal for any occasion. The thick, heavy bottom allows you to hold the glass more securely in your hand. Ideal for serving cold drinks of any kind.
They can be used as glasses or as candle holders for tealights. The color of the glass is the result of dyeing in the mass, not superficial lacquering, which makes them extremely durable and dishwasher safe.
Designer: Kamila Widz
"Simplicity is the golden mean. A balance of form and function. Something between austerity and decoration."
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."