ClearVision Woodturn Mirror, tre product, black
- Woodturn black mirror inspired by the monolithic figures of the Easter Islands. It is made of solid wood with a low center of gravity, allowing for comfortable rotation on the tabletop.
- Made of perfectly clear ClearVision glass which guarantees very bright reflection used, among others, in professional mirrors used by makeup artists
- Noble and durable material in the form of solid wood
- The low center of gravity and the felt lining allow the mirror to be turned comfortably even with one hand
- The mirror is in the form of a sculpture
Inspired by the monolithic figures of the Easter Islands, the Woodturn mirror has a sculptural yet very reduced form. It is made of solid wood which ensures long-lasting quality and majestic stability.
The low center of gravity allows for comfortable rotation on the tabletop.
Designer: Michał Tokarski
"Simplicity is mainly about finding a balance between form and function. It also means rejecting the superfluous and creating things in harmony. The less richness in form, the greater the awareness of the whole object."
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."