Citrus fruit cup, Repulp grapefruit
- The Repulp cup is biodegradable, made from citrus fruits and renewable materials. Ideal for beverages, it exemplifies an innovative, sustainable approach to everyday items.
- Made from materials extracted from citrus fruits and renewable sources
- Mugs come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage
- The capacity is 250 ml, ideal for coffee or tea, both indoor and outdoor use
- Robust and durable products, recyclable or compostable at the end of their life cycle
- Made in France
The recyclable, bio-derived mug is the result of Repulp's innovative solutions. Made from materials extracted from citrus fruits and renewable sources, the mug is made in the south of France, creating a sustainable production loop and creates an eco-friendly production cycle and maintains respect for our environment.
Repulp mugs are not only unique products, but also a guarantee of exceptional quality. Hand washing is recommended to prolong their life. The mugs are covered by a lifetime guarantee in case of breakage, a sign of the company's confidence in the durability of this product. The capacity of the mugs is 250 ml, which makes them ideal for your favorite morning coffee or tea. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Repulp design develops its product range by combining its passion for everyday objects with sustainable design. It advocates design that conserves resources and supports creativity. Repulp's flagship mug is a French product designed with sustainable use in mind.
Local manufacturing has partnered with fresh-squeezed fruit juice companies in the PACA region, reclaiming waste from production as new raw material. Acting as participants in a circular economy, it aims to be part of a production model with a positive impact on the environment. The brand is rooted in and inspired by the Mediterranean Sea and the southern sun.
Repulp material is made from citrus juice industry waste and renewable materials. Derived from biosolids and recyclable, it is an alternative to petrochemical materials. The finished products are robust and durable, and can be recycled or composted at the end of their life cycle.