1L Single Line borosilicate glass carafe, tre product
- Minimalist 1L Carafe made of the highest quality laboratory glass. You can serve both cold and very hot drinks in it.
- The timeless form will perfectly suit timeless form ideally suited to any type of interior
- Graphic pattern on the carafe provides a functional graduation for measuring milliliters
- Characterized by high durability and heat resistance
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in 4 different designs
About the product
The 1L Square Stripes carafe is used for serving a variety of drinks, both cold and hot. It can also be used as an interior design element, such as a vase for flowers and other decorations.
Its design is reminiscent of laboratory glassware, and the graphic design on the surface of the glass is actually a precise scale for measuring milliliters.
The 1L Square Stripes carafe is not just a vessel, it is a work of art. Serving water, tea or wine in it becomes a unique experience.
The carafe is made of the highest quality borosilicate glass (also known as laboratory glass). This type of glass, produced in only a few places in Europe, compared to standard glass is distinguished by:
- high thermal resistance, so you can serve both boiling drinks (such as tea) and icy drinks (such as shakes, lemonades) in it,
- resistance to thermal shock (sudden change in temperature of the served beverages),
- low susceptibility to tarnishing under the influence of cleaning agents, which ensures a flawless appearance for years,
- not reacting with the products placed in it, ensuring that drinks always taste perfect,
- higher resistance to shocks, scratches and damage.
About the brand
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."