Freestanding Rye Sofa 02 Module B (available only with (A+C), tre product
- The Rye Sofa is a freestanding piece of furniture with the option of modularity and configurability. Designed for public spaces, but it will also work well in private interiors.
- Freestanding furniture, there is no need to put it against a wall
- Modularity - the smallest possible configuration is 2 modules (A+C); by multiplying the middle module (B), you can arrange an infinitely long sofa
- Simple, geometric form with solid construction
- Designed for public spaces, but will also work well in private interiors
- Many color combinations, including the possibility of custom orders
Rye sofa is a modern resting place, designed to gather people around it. The sofa is designed for both public spaces and home use.
The simple, solid form and its geometry clearly mark the 2- and 3-modularity, thanks to which the furniture can thus be extended to any length. Rye sofa is a freestanding piece of furniture, there is no need to put it against the wall.
Modularity - the smallest possible configuration is 2 modules (A+C); by multiplying the middle module (B), you can arrange an infinitely long sofa.
Simple, geometric form with solid construction. Many color combinations, including the possibility of custom orders. Winner of a competition for young designers held in 2017.
Designer: Marta Adamczyk
"Simplicity is about getting to the heart of the matter. It is like the consistency of form with function, utility with visual appeal. So clean and clear that it's surprising."
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."