Mugs with thermal properties of porcelain Bowler, tre product
- Bowler mugs are simple matte porcelain mugs with a ring instead of a handle, designed by Ola Mirecka. Special porcelain production technology ensures durability and heat resistance, and the matte surface ages beautifully.
- The thermal properties of porcelain allow the mugs to be used at high and low temperatures
- The ring around the mug allows you to grip it with your fingers avoiding contact with the hot surface
- Matte colored porcelain surface becomes smoother and darker with time. As the mug ages it becomes more noble
- Bowler mugs are uniquely handcrafted in a region of Poland famous for its porcelain production
- The form of the dish allows for any use, also as a bowl, an elegant container for dips, or a mold for baking muffins
- The mugs are stackable
Bowler mugs are made in a specially developed porcelain manufacturing technology that does not require glazing. The porcelain mugs provide durability and heat resistance. Their matte surface ages beautifully. The properties of porcelain allow the mugs to be used at high and low temperatures.
The form of the dish allows for any use also as a bowl, an elegant container for dips, or a mold for baking muffins.
Sold in a set of 4 pieces.
Designer: Ola Mirecka
"Simplicity in design manifests itself in the balance between pure functionality, thoughtful use of material and form. Simple objects fit into our world so well that we don't even notice them, and it gives us the luxury for uninterrupted imagination."
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."