Borosilicate glasses 0.2L Rectangle Stripes, tre product
- Minimalist glasses designed by David Derksen with a capacity of 0,2L made of laboratory-grade borosilicate glass. Equipped with a precise graduation, they make an ideal serving set together with a decanter.
- The sophisticated graphic design on the surface of the glass is actually a functional graduation for measuring milliliters
- The minimalist, timeless form inspired by laboratory glassware will fit perfectly in any kind of interior
- They are characterized by high durability and thermal resistance
- The glass has a capacity of 200 ml and comes in 4 different designs
- Ideal for serving drinks and desserts
- Dishwasher safe
Borosilicate glass is used for serving a variety of beverages, both cold and hot. It can also be used as an interior design element, such as a vase for flowers and other decorations. Its design is reminiscent of laboratory glassware, and the graphic design on the surface of the glass is a precise graduation for measuring milliliters.
Made of the highest quality borosilicate glass, produced in only a few places in Europe.
Glasses sold in a set of 4 pieces.
The glasses make an ideal serving set together with 1L Carafe.
The glass is distinguished by:
- high thermal resistance thanks to which boiling drinks can be served in the glass,
- resistance to thermal shock (sudden change of temperature of served drinks),
- low susceptibility to tarnishing under the influence of cleaning agents,
- not reacting with the products placed in it,
- higher shock and scratch resistance.
tre product is an editorial brand, working with designers from all over the world. It uses the potential of Polish manufactures to bring premium products to the international market. The minimalism of the designs and the nobility of the materials used make the products durable and timeless.
The simplicity and longevity captured in the designs are combined with advanced craftsmanship and local manufacturing. tre product combines traditional techniques with modern technology to achieve the desired results.
"At tre product, we believe that living well is about rejecting the unnecessary. We believe that simple objects are the best. We admire the ingenuity behind the obvious. As a result, we provide products that are close to our hearts. They become an expression of our consciousness and will accompany us for generations."